Thursday, July 26, 2012

First time actually visiting southern Oregon

This last year I spent a lot of time researching locations, towns, cities, climates, housing markets and Google maps for southern Oregon. My goal was to move the summer of 2012. Things seemed to fall into place just like clockwork. Months before the move my current job changed and it became easier for me to telecommute – meaning I could work from anywhere. I put my house on the market in February in hopes that I could move by the first of summer and the house sold within 2 months with the closing scheduled for June. In April,  I scheduled my first trip to southern Oregon! If you're thinking - wait - I thought she said she'd always wanted to live there?! You are right - I've wanted to move to southern Oregon for years without actually going to visit there. This sounds strange to most people but I found that it was very common. A lot of people I've met moved here because they felt drawn here for some reason - many of them hadn't ever been here before either. These are pictures of my first views of beautiful southern Oregon back in April.




No comments:

Post a Comment