Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things girls like

I'm not a big shopper really compared to my other female friends. But there are certain things I enjoy shopping for. There is something that feels good about finding a delicious smelling lotion, an artsy colorful pillow, original greeting cards, or comfy new pajamas. I enjoyed browsing through the boutiques here in Jacksonville with my sisters last week. They had secretly talked about buying me a house warming gift and I was thrilled when they chose the lamp below. I had been thinking about getting something colorful and glowing for my kitchen area. This is perfect on my kitchen table, at night it looks like a candle.

A peek into one of my favorite boutique's here in Jacksonville

The yummy Candy Shoppe

My sister Paula loved seeing the beautiful hydrangea flowers around town




This is Picos boutique where we found the lamp for my kitchen table

A glimpse of Jacksonville's California street where shopping can be an all day experience

Another view of California street

No comments:

Post a Comment