Thursday, August 9, 2012

Peace and the Britt Orchestra

I don't know if there are any blog readers out there tonight checking out my blog, but if you're out there, I just have to share what this evening is like here in Jacksonville. As I sit here on my couch reading a good book, enjoying the nice cool breeze blowing through the screens and the sound of the Britt Orchestra playing in the background, I am thinking this almost feels like a dream. I can hear the crickets chirping outside my window with the heavenly orchestra playing at the Britt pavilion a couple of streets over. The beautiful sounds are easy to enjoy from where I sit. I’m so thankful that I don’t have cable television right now – even though I am missing the Olympics, this is the life I envisioned for myself at this time. Ahhh, and what a life it is. I feel very grateful to be here, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment