Saturday, June 6, 2015

Time to Return


Found this lovely secluded spot while exploring the hills of southern Oregon.


I love taking this winding road as I drive through the country, it is quiet and peaceful.

I've been living here three years now and I never tire of the view and scenic surroundings. I will miss this place. It has been a restorative and rejuvenating experience for me. I'm glad I had the window of opportunity and took the leap to explore a new place and live in a different state. 

The time has come for me to return to Utah. I have missed living closer to my family and with grandchildren living there now it is difficult to be away. I will come back to visit and I believe my family will too. We have all enjoyed experiencing the beauty of southern Oregon. 

My daughter Liz will be here for a couple of weeks and we will visit some of our favorite spots before we finish packing for the move. I will share those photos in the next post 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment